How to book online:
1. Select your service type (please be mindful of non-member and member services).
2. Select your therapist (if no preference, select all therapists).
3. Select your week of preference.
4. Scroll down to select your time: See below for time requirements.
(** please stay away from booking on 15 and 45 min time slots, and book on 00 and 30 min time slots only, thank you**)
(**Same day appointments, please book at LEAST 2 hours in advance, or call our office at 813-254-4777 to ensure availability**)
5. Verify time, date, and therapist of your appointment, then click "next."
7. Select the your service you are booking and paying for (*If you are a member, choose your pre-paid service you will use).
8. Add promo code if applicable, and then "check out."
9. Arrive at the spa at least 5 minutes before appointment time!
Hyde Park Massage & Spa understands that unanticipated events happen occasionally in everyone’s life. In our desire to be effective and fair to all of our clients and out of consideration for therapists’ time, we have adopted the following policies:
• 24 hour advance notice is required when canceling an appointment. This allows the opportunity for someone else to schedule an appointment.
• If you are unable to give your therapist the notice 24 hours in advance, you will be charged 50% for your missed appointment.
• No-shows: Anyone who either forgets or consciously chooses to skip their appointment with no contact, will be considered a “no-show”. They will be charged 50% of the amount for their “missed” appointment and future service will be denied until payment is made.
• Arriving late: Appointment times have been arranged specifically for you. If you arrive late your session may be shortened in order to accommodate others whose appointments follow yours. Depending upon how late you arrive, your therapist will then determine if there is enough time remaining to start a treatment. **Regardless of the length of the treatment actually given, you will be financially responsible for the “full” session, however we will do our best to satisfy the scheduled time.
• Out of respect and consideration to your therapist and other customers, please plan your visit accordingly. Please arrive 10 min early on your first visit to fill out an intake, and at least five minutes before your appointment start time thereafter.
We Look Forward to Seeing You!