Booking Online is easy. However a couple of rules for online booking.
1. Please don't book on the 15 minute or 45 minute time slots. These self bookings will not be honored without verification from our office at 813-254-4777.
2. Online booking can't be done within 2 hours of their appt time without verification from our office.
3. If you are a non-member you must prepay for any services, or have a valid credit card and expiration on file to book for any services. A receipt will be emailed to you. We appreciate your patronage as we “go paperless”.
Any coupons or sales offered are not allowed or honored on the weekends, except facials, facial packages, or any esthetician services.
Any non-member who doesn't have an intake form on file, needs to fill it out before arriving. Go to Login/Register to fill out our intake form. If you are having any difficulty call our office at 813-254-4777. Thank-you.
Hyde Park Massage & Spa understands that unanticipated events happen occasionally in everyone’s life. In our desire to be effective and fair to all of our clients and out of consideration for therapists’ time, we have adopted the following policies:
• 24 hour advance notice is required when canceling an appointment. This allows the opportunity for someone else to schedule an appointment.
• If you are unable to give your therapist a reasonable time of advance notice you may be charged 50% for your first missed appointment and 100% on any other subsequent missed appointments.
• No-shows Anyone who either forgets or consciously chooses to forgo their appointment with no contact, will be considered a “no-show”. They will be charged the full amount for their “missed” appointment and future service will be denied until payment is made.
• Arriving late Appointment times have been arranged specifically for you. If you arrive late your session may be shortened in order to accommodate others whose appointments follow yours. Depending upon how late you arrive, your therapist will then determine if there is enough time remaining to start a treatment.
Regardless of the length of the treatment actually given, you will be responsible for the “full” session, however we will do our best to satisfy the scheduled time.
Out of respect and consideration to your therapist and other customers, please plan your visit accordingly. Please arrive 10 min early on your first visit to fill out an intake, and at least five minutes before your appointment start time thereafter.
We Look Forward to Seeing You!