Your choice of a facial which will be customized to your skin:
25 Minutes – $55 (Guest)
50 Minutes – $85 (Guest)
A semi-permanent lash perm that give your natural lashes a fuller, lengthened look. (Last up to 6 weeks.)
Lash lift - $65
Lash lift & tint - $80
Lash lift, tint & eyebrow tint - $95
A mildly abrasive instrument that gently sands your skin to remove the uneven thicker outer layer of skin.
A procedure that involves pricking the skin with tiny sterilized needles. This cause your body to make more collagen and elastin, which heal your skin and help you look younger.
Face only - $250
Neck only - $50
Neck & Décolleté - $75
Face, Neck & Décolleté - $325
We offer many options for waxing, from face too feet. We us honey wax which is gentle on all skin types.
Facials aren’t just for your face! Back facials are perfect for individuals who struggle with getting to those hard to reach places. Assisting with a wide array of skin concerns such as congestion/acne, dehydrated or aging skin.
50 Minutes – $119 (Guest)
Dermaplaning is a procedure focused on mechanical exfoliation and removal of vellous (baby hair). It improves product absorption, exfoliates, and creates a smooth canvas for makeup application.
Dermaplaning facial: $120
Dermaplaning only: $99
Dermaplaning add-on to facial: $41
A process of applying semi-permanent dye to accentuate lashes and eyebrows.
A procedure carried out with the use of a glass wand that helps to kill bacteria, treat acne, minimize pores, lessens reddening and promotes collagen and circulation.
Peels are a technique that utilizes chemical exfoliation to help speed up the cell renewal of your skin. Great for reducing fine lines and wrinkles, hyper-pigmentation, scarring, and acne/oily skin
Our Esthetician can help you to choose a peel specifically suited to your individual needs.
(reasons a facial may not be performed) include:
-Pregnant women will have to receive a sensitive skin facial, this facial will be sitting up.
-Contagious skin conditions or rashes
-Use of an antibiotic, retnoids, any acne medications such as accutane, Adapalene, Retin A, Avage, Avita, Differin, Renova, etc. As it makes the skin more sensitive and thin. (May receive facial 1-3 months after use of these products)
-Recently having had one of these treatments: A chemical peel, injections, botox, or any facial waxing.
Hyde Park Massage & Spa understands that unanticipated events happen occasionally in everyone’s life. In our desire to be effective and fair to all of our clients and out of consideration for therapists’ time, we have adopted the following policies:
• We have a 24 hour cancellation policy which requires a card to be held for the appointment. If failure to give a cancellation notice before 24 hours we do charge a 50% cancellation fee in consideration of our therapist time.
• If you have a groupon or membership, we still require to hold a card on file in case of cancellation. If canceled within the 24 hours we will either charge the card on file for the 50% cancellation fee or if unavailable, we will redeem Groupon or credit from membership.
• No-shows: Anyone who either forgets or consciously chooses to skip their appointment with no contact, will be considered a “no-show." The 50% cancellation policy will remain in place.
• Arriving late: Appointment times have been arranged specifically for you. If you arrive late your session may be shortened in order to accommodate others whose appointments follow yours. Depending upon how late you arrive, your therapist will then determine if there is enough time remaining to start a treatment. **Regardless of the length of the treatment actually given, you will be financially responsible for the “full” session, however we will do our best to satisfy the scheduled time.
• Out of respect and consideration to your therapist and other customers, please plan your visit accordingly. Please arrive 10 minutes early on your first visit to fill out forms if needed and prepare for appointment.