Hope you have all been well during these trying times. The safer at home order will expire on April 30th.
We are planning on reopening the spa on Saturday May 16th from 10am to 6pm.
We have enlisted new restrictions and conditions for our soft reopening.
Some of the safety and sanitation guidelines include:
1. We prefer no cash at this time. All services must be pre-booked and pre-paid. We will email a receipt to our customers. The customers can choose to leave a tip after their massage or at time of booking. Customers can leave their tip on our app Mindbody or directly to the therapist on a personal app like Venmo or Apple Pay.
2. All client paperwork must be done before coming in online. To fill out the paperwork online simply go to Login/Register. You must update your account and re-register. This will include our new "Coronavirus liability release conditions". Check the box "liability release" on bottom. Press button "Register". If you have any problems filling out the form call 813-254-4777 and we will be glad to help you fill it out.
3. Social distancing shall be maintained. No more than 2 clients are allowed in the reception area at one time. The clients may have to wait in their cars or another designated area for waiting.
4. An exterior infrared thermometer will be used to check the temperature of all employees and any client who enters the spa.
5. Therapists and customers may have to wear a mask. Masks and gloves shall be sanitized, disinfected or disposed of between clients. You can bring your own mask if you like, but we will provide the personal protection equipment to you.
6. Regular disinfectant of all tools, work stations, treatment rooms, and bathrooms shall be carried out.
7. Our reception area shall have no paper products as far as magazines, menus, unnecessary paper.
8. Our spa will start out with reduced hours and days of operation.
We look forward into seeing you soon.
Hyde Park Massage & Spa Team
Hello valued members:
Now that we’ve been required to push out our closure through the end of April we will be putting an automatic suspension on all members auto payments starting April 15 through May 14. All other auto payments that have pulled out before such dates that were unused will roll over and will be extended if necessary. If you have any questions please contact us via phone or email at 813-254-4777 and HydeParkspa@gmail.com.
Thank you for your support and understanding during these uncertain times. We wish you all the best and look forward to serving you all again soon.
Hyde Park Massage and Spa
Hyde Park Massage & Spa is temporarily closed on March 24th for the safety of our clients and staff. We will be closed till April 15th, or until we are allowed to return, due to the COVID-19. Everyone stay safe and we will see you all very soon. All auto pays and memberships will be extended, and any unused massages will be rolled over until we return. You can also check out updates with the City of Tampa at https://www.tampagov.net/.
Stay healthy and be safe.
The Staff at Hyde Park Massage & Spa
COVID-19 Update For Your Health And Safety
We are open and doing business as normal. We are following the guidelines from the CDC website on how to proceed. The following is what we are doing at our spa for the health and safety of all those who come into our Spa, which is our number one priority.
As our standard practice, all staff members and all therapists already wash their hands and disinfect all materials used during a service after each service. However
In light of the recent COVID-19 outbreak, we have taken the following steps :
* Hourly cleans of all counters, tables, door handles, hard surfaces and restrooms. We spray and disinfect the massage beds and chairs after use.
* Hand sanitizer placed in all rooms.
* Repeated hand washing by all staff.
* Communication - if the staff feels unwell, we tell them not to come into the Spa.
* For the time being, we are discouraging hugs and handshakes, to keep us all extra safe.
* We have waived cancellation fees in response to the Covid-19.
For Our Guests
What Precautions can our guests/customers take when visiting our Spa ?
We simply request the cooperation of our entire community in maintaining a safe spa environment so we urge anyone that has mild cold or flu-like symptoms to follow the advice of health officials and stay home while sick to help protect others.
We are open for business as normal offering you a comfortable place to relax, unwind and make use of our services and treatments.
Stay Healthy & Be Safe.
Hyde Park Massage & Spa